Comment on page
The heart of Achiefy.io is the reward system. Rewards are something that gives gamers motivation to compete with each other or complete different in-game challenges. The more difficult the challenge, the more valuable should be the reward. Rewards necessarily do not only refer to the entry in the player's profile, but they can also be the valuables for trading and selling purposes.
- Energy: Used for crafting, earned for completing various activities (challenges, events, tournaments, etc). Energy is user-bounded and cannot be sold, bought, or exchanged
- Reagents ( crafting resources): Used for crafting, earned for completing various activities (challenges, events, tournaments, etc). Any user can buy reagents from players by using ACF tokens while NFT crafting.
- Exclusive NFTs: Unique NFTs designed exclusively for specific events. Can be sold, bought, or exchanged.
- Uncommon: easiest and fastest challenges with lowest rewards.
- Rare: challenges that are rewarded by NFT-crafting-reagents and higher energy quantities.
- Epic: difficult and significant challenges with the highest rewards.
- Legendary: exclusive challenges that are rewarded by unique NFTs designed especially for every single challenge legendary quality.
Achievements are entries in a gamer's profile that can be obtained by participation in challenges, tournaments, duels, and events. Achievements, unlike the rewards, can not be traded, sold, or shared with anyone. They are the proof of a challenge completion that will be saved in the user's account forever.